DI SARNO CAR SERVICE
INFORMATION FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA WITHIN THE MEANING OF ARTICLE 13 OF D. LGS. 196/2003 AND REGULATION 679/2016 In compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and Regulation 679/2016 (hereafter, the "GDPR"), the Di Sarno Car Service with registered office in Via Signorelle, 35/1 - Giugliano in Campania ( Na) (hereinafter, the "Company"), as Data Controller, makes the following information about the processing to which the personal data relating to the company [?] Or Mr. [?] (hereinafter referred to as the "Customer") as a physical person and to employees of the Customer's natural persons. In this sense, the Customer undertakes to transmit this information to the employees with whom the Company will come into contact. The processing of personal data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, and will be realized by protecting the fundamental rights and freedoms of the subjects involved, in compliance with the current legislation on the security and protection of personal data. 1. Purposes of data processing Personal data will be processed for the following purposes: 1. Fulfillment of obligations foreseen or deriving from the law (including the stipulation of the contract and the correct identification of the legal representative of the Client or of the Customer's referents), by regulations and community regulations, as well as by instructions given by authorities or bodies authorized. The provision of personal data necessary for these purposes is necessary and the refusal to supply them will make it impossible to establish relationships with the Company;
1. purposes connected and instrumental to the establishment, execution and management of contractual relations between the Company and the Customer and the Customer's employees. In particular, personal data will be processed to fulfill the obligations arising from the contract or to fulfill, even before the conclusion of the contract, specific requests of the party concerned. Personal data may also be used to provide for the fulfillment of the economic activity and the contract and the related accounting, administrative and tax operations. Some of these activities may also be carried out by third parties appointed to do so by the Data Controller. The provision of personal data necessary for these purposes is necessary and the refusal to provide them by the Customer or the customer's employee could make it impossible for the Company to provide certain services requested or to establish a correct contractual relationship with the Customer.
The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the employment contract with the Customer and the fulfillment of legal obligations to which the Data Controller is subject.
2. Methods of data processing and conservation
The processing will be carried out using manual tools and / or with the help of IT tools, in a way functional to the purposes indicated, and such as to guarantee, in any case, the security and confidentiality of personal data, in compliance with the rules that impose the taking appropriate measures to ensure a minimum level of security.
Within the Company's structure, data processing will be carried out by employees and collaborators specifically appointed by written deed as authorized persons or data processors and bound to operate within the limits and in compliance with the instructions given by the Data Controller.
The data will be kept for the period of time required by law for contractual and fiscal requirements
3. Data communication and scope of data dissemination
The personal data of the interested party may be communicated to subjects who, for business, commercial or contractual requirements, are included in the distribution of the Company's products and services (eg external collaborators and consultants, institutional bodies, insurance institutes and banks, financial companies, logistics companies), legal advisors. The complete and updated list of data processors, as well as other subjects to whom personal data may be communicated, is available at the Data Controller's office and can be freely consulted on request.
1. Rights of the interested party pursuant to art. 7 of the Code
In relation to the processing of the aforementioned data, you may exercise the rights referred to in art. 13 GDPR 679/16 as better expressed in articles 15-16-17-18-20-21 and 22 GDPR 679/16 and specifically you will be entitled to:
1) obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
2) ask the Data Controller for access to personal data, in addition to the right to data portability;
3) obtain updating and rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
4) to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
5) obtain the cancellation and transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
6) revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation, in the cases provided for by law;
7) propose a complaint to a supervisory authority;
8) obtain the attestation that the operations referred to in the upper numbers 4 and 6 have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The data controller is DI SARNO CAR SERVICE Via Signorelle, 35/1 - Giugliano in Campania. (Na) The request for cancellation of personal data can be sent to: